Ridley X-Trail Ultegra Gravel Bike - 2017
$3,899.97 MSRP $4,000.00
The X-Trail's bombproof durability and race-proven pedigree is built upon a high modulus carbon fiber frameset that is stiff and lightweight, but also incredibly durable. A tapered head tube adds to the frame's stiffness, while thin seat stays add plenty of compliance to your ride. The X-Trail also has a lower bottom bracket compared to the company's X-Night and X-Fire cyclocross bikes, which offers improved handling on paved road and improved stability off road. A slightly longer head tube enhances comfort in the endurance department. While a rear thru axle improves stiffness, especially when braking, further enhancing the X-Trail's all-road capabilities. The X-Trail is disc brake specific, and will easily clear at least a 40mm tire, probably more, so you can have all the tire clearance you need for pretty much any adventure. The Oryx full carbon fork also employs a thru axle to help stiffen up the front end and make aligning disc caliper and rotor easy after removing the wheel.
The X-Trail Ultegra is, of course, outfitted with a beautiful 2x11 Shimano Ultegra drivetrain. Shimano hydraulic disc brakes deliver incredible stopping power. A set of Fulcrum Racing 5 wheels and Clement X'Plor MSO tubeless ready tires are a terror no matter the terrain you encounter. The 4ZA Cirrus finishing kit encompasses the stem, handlebar, saddle and seatpost, and guarantees high quality, durable ride.
- X-Trail C, HM/HR Unidirectional carbon frame is stiff, lightweight, and durable
- Front and rear disc brakes and thru-axles with clearance for 40mm tires
- All-internal cable routing is compatible with all mechanical and electronic drivetrains
- Shimano Ultegra 11-speed shifting for the ultimate, pro-level performance
- Super premium Clement X'Plor MSO tubeless ready tires