CycleOps Magnus Interactive Trainer
The CycleOps Magnus can quickly connect to most virtual training software, including Zwift, Training Peaks and others to deliver a structured, fun and pulse pounding workout. The electrobrake resistance unit lets you control every change in resistance, from 0 to 1500 watts. Or connect it to your computer or tablet and let your favorite training program control the action. Easy to set up, simple to get your bike into, and an experience that will completely change the way you think about riding the trainer, the CycleOps Magnus is one of the best investments you can make in your riding.
- Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth 4.0 technologies.
- Fast response electromagnetic resistance ensures most responsive resistance and maximum power available.
- 1500 watt peak resistance
- Noise level at 20 mph is a quiet 69-70 decibels.
- PowerTuned using PowerTap technology for accurate power readings.
- Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tire tension each ride.
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", and 27" wheel sizes.
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.