Fuji Jari 1.1 Gravel Bike - 2017
$2,799.00 MSRP $2,949.00
Fuji's Jari series is a dedicated line of gravel bikes. If you've fallen for gravel riding like so many have, it's no surprise that gravel bikes have become a category of their own. Sure it looks a little like a cyclocross bike, but cyclocross bikes are designed for taking hairpin turns, explosive acceleration, and hopping barriers. Basically the worst combination of traits you'd want on a surface that resembles a bunch of loose marbles at speed. Gravel bikes have a slightly slacker geometry and longer wheelbase making them far more stable and smoother.
The Jari 1.1 is a performance level Gravel Bike that incorporates a purpose built A6-SL custom butted alloy frame and tapered carbon fork. Disc brakes are a no brainer on a bike like this and SRAM's Force hydraulic brakes accompanied by their Force 1X11 drivetrain makes this bike ready for some all day gravel action. Not to skimp on traction, the Jari 1.1 comes with Clement X'Plor 36mm wide tires wrapped around Stan's NoTubes tubeless-ready Grail Team wheelset.
Other key features include Oval Concepts cockpit, X38 saddle with pressure relief zone, and an Oval Concepts 27.2 diameter seatpost designed to absorb some of the vibration and shock from the gravel beneath you
- Frame:A6-SL custom-butted alloy, semi-internal cable routing, flat-mount disc & convertible axle dropout
- Fork:FC-440 Cross carbon monocoque, 12mm thru-axle w/ flat-mount disc tabs, tapered steerer
- Crankset:SRAM Force 1X, 42T Quarq-compatible
- Shifters:SRAM Force 1X, hydraulic disc, 11-speed
- Cassette:SRAM XD, 10-42T, 11-speed
- Wheelset:Stan's NoTubes Grail Team, 24/28h, 12mm thru-axle cartridge bearing hubs w/ XD rear driver
- Tires:Clement X'Plor MSO, 700 x 36c, 60tpi, folding