Giro Sotto Boa Road Shoe - Performance Exclusive
Designed exclusively for Performance Bicycle, the Giro Sotto Boa road shoe provides some of the highest technology and forward thinking engineering you'll find in any pair of road shoes. The goal of the Sotto Boa is to provide a comfortable, efficient shoe at an excellent value. To that end, the Sotto Boa utilizes a DuPont Zytel nylon sole, which offers amazing stiffness and improves fatigue resistance over other nylon-soled shoes. A microfiber upper provides plenty of support, while also being highly breathable. Molded EVA footbeds with antimicrobial treatment and a neutral, medium-height arch support improves pedaling efficiency. The Sotto also borrows the Precision Fit last from Giro's top-flight ProLight SLX and Trans shoes so you get a great fit that will keep you comfortable for mile after mile. And finally, updating the original Sotto, is a single L6 Boa Dial which offers 1mm increments when tightening, a zig/zag closure for the top and middle of the instep, and an easy "set and forget" volume adjustment that's done with a standard Velcro strap through a D-Ring.
- DuPont Zytel nylon outsole is optimized for strength, stiffness and power transfer
- Precision Fit last hugs the foot closely without binding, crowding or discomfort
- High quality, microfiber upper is breathable, supple and water-resistant
- Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support for comfort
- Aegis footbed treatment uses an antimicrobial barrier to eliminate odors, discoloration and fading
- Single L6 Boa Dial system with D-ring foot strap, eliminate pressure points