SRAM RED 52/36T Crankset BB30
With its Exogram technology, stiffer X-Glider chainrings, and flawless performance the SRAM RED crankset is a prodigy component.
For a maximized stiffness-to-weight ratio, the RED Crankset uses its patented Exogram technology, which utilizes a large, hollow cross section all the way to the spider. This crankset boasts a weight of just 557g for BB30 styles, and 609g for GXP styles, making it a featherweight component. The stiffer X-Glider chainrings have a thicker construction and advanced shift timing pins and ramps for greater durability and smooth operation. The 52/36T chainring is designed fast gearing and better climbing.
The bolt pattern in the SRAM RED crankset is hidden to work best with the carbon fiber arms, while still maintaining a sleek appearance. The graphics have also been updated to complement the SRAM eTap componentry.
- Compatible with 11 speed SRAM Road components, and SRAM RED eTap components
- SRAM's stiffest crank ever
- Featherweight crank arm with a hollow construction of carbon fiber
- Exogram technology uses a large, hollow cross section to minimize weight and increase stiffness
- Hidden bolt pattern works with the carbon fiber material and provides a sleek appearance
- Stiffer X-Glider chainrings provide a thicker construction and advanced shift timing pins and ramps
- 52/36T chainring is designed fast gearing and better climbing