Breezer Villager 5 City Bike
Save $399.03 (44%) $499.97 MSRP $899.00
Love the idea of commuting on a bike and going off-roading with one on the weekends? Us too, but it can be difficult to choose a road bike and a trail bike, buy them, store them, keep up with maintenance for both of them, and more. Thankfully, the Breezer Villager 5 city bike is 2 bikes in 1, a road bike and a trail bike.
With its lightweight and durable aluminum frame, the Villager 5 can take soar through the streets and conquer trails with ease. It also includes a Suntour Nexus 700c fork with 63mm of travel to soak up the shock from firm landings on the greenway. To keep it running smoothly on two different types of terrains, the Villager 5 has a Shimano drivetrain that shifts effortlessly. For wheels, this city bike rigid Vera Corsa rims wrapped in Kenda Kwick Bitumen road tires. To stop on a dime, the Villager 5 boasts Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes to help you brake while riding in any weather condition.
For those of us who want more than just a road bike or more than just a mountain bike, the Breezer Villager 5 gives you the best of both worlds.
- Lightweight and durable Breezer 6061 aluminum frame is great for trails and roads
- Suntour Nexus 700c fork steers smoothly and has 63mm of travel for trail riding
- The Shimano drivetrain shifts and runs smoothly while riding on any terrain
- The Kenda Kwick Bitumen tires are crafted to keep you on the road longer
- Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes have great stopping power in any weather