Ridley Fenix Carbon Disc Road Bike - Performance Exclusive
Save $899.03 (31%) $1,999.97 MSRP $2,899.00
The full carbon fiber fork features a medium rake that gives you superb handling over even tight corners while the carbon fiber arms and steerer help absorb road vibrations and smooth out the ride. The Shimano 105 11-speed group is justly lauded for providing quality and value and borrow the best features from their more expensive Ultegra and Dura Ace brothers. Ultegra delivers unmatched rider ergonomics and performance, thanks to powerful, intuitive STI shifting that lets you downshift by one or two cogs with each shift in the rear, and powerful, front derailleur movement that makes going from the little to big ring a cinch. When it comes to braking power, the Shimano RS505 hydro levers provide the smooth, powerful and easily modulated stopping power.
Completing the Ridley build is a kit from Ridley's own 4Za brand. Pronounced "Forza", 4Za components are Belgium designed and built and are world-class in their own right. Perched on a an alloy clincher 6-bolt disc wheelset and Conti tires, you'll rise like the Fenix over all your riding buddies.
- Belgian built and tested over the toughest road conditions
- 24-ton high mod, uni-directional carbon fiber construction is stiff and lightweight
- Distinctive diamond-shaped tubing makes the Fenix the strongest, toughest bike around
- Shimano Disc brakes have fantastic stopping power over treacherous roads
- Shimano Ultegra with RS505 hydro levers delivers true 11-speed shifting with dependable Shimano Quality