Camelbak Lobo 100 Hydration Pack
Perfect for the off-road enthusiast, the CamelBak Lobo Hydration Pack is redesigned and offers the highest water volume and cargo capacity you can get with an external fill feature. Its new Crux reservoir delivers you 20% more water per sip, has an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and includes an on/off lever to help prevent leaks. Sleek and lightweight, this durable pack is equipped with details like zippered pockets, removable waist belt, integrated helmet hooks, tail light tab, overflow storage, and so much more. New magnetic tube strap snaps easily into place, so you can hydrate without taking your eyes off the trail. There's even a special pocket for stashing your bike pump. The Air Director back panel has multiple air channels to keep your back cool while riding or hiking. The Lobo is designed for 3+ hours of mountain biking with essential gear.
- Holds up to 100 fl oz/3L of water to keep you hydrated on long rides
- The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- Magnetic Tube Trap keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Air director back panel offers air channels to keep your back cool
- External hooks let you carry your helmet while still allowing full access to your pack
- Stretch overflow storage compartment lets you easily stash a rain shell or extra layer
- Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments
- Removable stability belt keeps everything in place during bumpy rides