Stages Carbon BB30 Power Meter
Heart rate monitors are to endurance athletes what power meters are to cyclists. If you have a SRAM BB30 Road or MTB driveside crankset or a Race Face Next SL crankset, and want to explore riding with a power meter to improve your fitness and performance, the Stages Carbon BB30 Power Meter is the perfect option for you.
The Stages Carbon BB30 Power Meter is easy to install, set up, and pair to your smart phone or other Bluetooth devices. While you're out pushing your pedals, this power meter is also hard at work gathering data on your power effort and power output. This data gives you the control to find your strengths, improve your weaknesses, and plan for crucial recoveries.
Some power meters can cost in to the thousands, but this Stages power meter is more cost effective because instead of using a meter on both arms it uses one very accurate, 20g power meter on the left arm. The key to the Stages Carbon BB30 power meter is that, according to engineers, the power differential of one leg versus another has no significant influence on your ride data and its value as a training tool. Therefore, you only need a power meter on one side of your bike, which saves you weight and money.
- Most accessible, affordable, and accurate direct force crank arm power meter
- Collects data from the left side of the crank arms
- Easy to install and use
- +/- 2% accuracy
- Compatible with SRAM BB30 road and MTB cranksets, and Race Face Next SL
- Can work with other 30mm BB crank options with the applicable Stages 30mm Spindle
- Pairs to Bluetooth enabled devices using ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart communication
- Has a power range of 0 to 2500 watts
- Effective cadence range of 20-220 rpm
- Has a water resistance rating of IPX7 allowing you to use it in light rain
- Adds just 20 grams to base of left crank arm
- Runs on a replaceable CR2032 battery with 200+ hours of battery life