Kestrel 5000 SL SRAM RED Triathlon Road Bike - 2017
Kestrel introduced the first ever all-carbon race bike in 1987. Since then, the engineers at Kestrel have managed to maintain industry standards with constant innovation to create some of the world's fastest race bikes. Introducing the Kestrel 5000, a purposefully-designed superbike that is Kestrel's fastest to date.
Constructed of an all new 800K high modulus carbon fiber, the lightest and strongest frame possible, the 5000 is designed for competitive triathletes looking for a proven tri-specific weapon with superior aerodynamics that offer optimum comfort and adjustability.
The 5000's geometry is ideal for the demands of long-distance triathlons, with a slightly shorter top tube for a more upright riding position to keep the legs fresh and strong for the run. SRAM RED components compliment this 5000 version with one of the lightest mechanical groupsets out there.
- 800K high modulus carbon fiber, Kestrel's lightest carbon construction used to date
- Traditional Oval Concepts handlebar and stem interface allow for easy adjustment and customization
- The stays, seat post, and seat tube are aerodynamically contoured
- Fully internal cable routing ensures clean airflow over the entire bike
- TRP Aero bakes provide reliable stopping power and excellent aerodynamics
- EMS Pro Aero Seatpost allows for the saddle to be mounted in a wide range of positions
- PF30 bottom bracket offers a stiff pedaling platform