Kestrel Talon X Ultegra Road Bike - 2018
Save $320.00 (14%) $1,979.99 MSRP $2,299.99
The Talon X is the perfect choice for triathletes looking to train on a road bike for their first triathlon or duathlon, or simply for riders seeking road bike handling with tri bike speed.
Launched in 2007, the Talon was one of the first-ever aero road bikes on the market and has been immensely popular ever since for its versatility. Ahead of its time in adjustability, the Talon allows rider to choose either a road or triathlon-style position. The Talon X is constructed of Kestrel's KSL (Kestrel Super Light) 800k high-modulus carbon fiber. It's lightweight and stiff, yet also designed to offer a bit more compliance. Designed in the A2 Wind Tunnel, the stays, seat post, and seat tube are aerodynamically contoured; plus, fully internal cable routing ensures clean airflow over the entire bike.
Efficiency and aerodynamics are paramount to the Talon X and in addition to the frameset, Shimano's Ultegra components offer a level of performance designed to maximize your output using Shimano's trickle down technology from their top-of-the-line Dura-Ace series. Whether you're climbing up hill or giving it your all on a straight away, the Kestrel Talon is built for speed and designed to win.
- Kestrel KSL 800K high-modulus carbon fiber frame and KSL carbon fork
- Shimano Ultegra 11-speed components
- Allows rider to choose either a road or triathlon-style position
- Kestrel EMS Pro Aero Seatpost allows for the saddle to be mounted in a wide range of positions
- Each of the frame sizes has unique tube lengths, diameters, shapes, and carbon layups to produce the Best possible ride quality for every size rider