Fuji Roubaix 1.1 Disc Road Bike - 2018
The Roubaix was designed with the goal of creating one of the lightest aluminum race bikes on the market. With a frame weight of 1090g it sits in an elite class of aluminum road bikes. Svelte as it is, the Roubaix doesn't sacrifice strength or stiffness to be a featherweight.
The Roubaix 1.1 Disc features an A6-SL super-butted alloy frame and full carbon fork for that perfect balance of lightweight and stiffness. Internal cable routing adds for clean aesthetics, improved aerodynamics and longer lasting cable life. A Shimano 11-speed groupset with Ultegra derailleurs, 105 cassette, and Oval Concepts 52/36T crankset offer efficient power transfer and smooth and reliable shifting. The Oval Concepts 524 Disc wheelset uses front and rear thru axles for strength and stability and Vittoria Zaffiro Pro 700 x 25c will keep things fast and nimble out on the road. And finally, Shimano Hydraulic disc brakes will give you a no-fuss system with plenty of all-weather stopping power.
- A6-SL super-butted alloy frame removes frame material from low stress areas to decrease frame weight while maintaining frame stiffness
- FC440 full carbon fork with tapered steerer tube
- Internal cable routing for clean aesthetics and long cable life
- Shaped tubing near the bottom bracket maximize power transfer
- Asymmetrical chainstays maintain lateral stiffness and aid in improved pedaling efficiency