SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed Cassette
SRAM's GX Eagle line is designed to save weight, be more efficient and provide optimal longevity for drivetrain components. The GX Eagle is a 10-50 tooth cassette that brings smooth, quiet and reliable shifting, that's fast on flats and fully capable of navigating up steep inclines. FULL PIN uses lightweight, stamped steel cogs held together with high-strength stainless steel pins for a cassette that's light and strong and, similar to SRAM's X-DOME cassette, aids in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting performance and longer component life. And the new X-GLIDE 2 improves both inboard and outboard shifting, as well as chain retention.
- FULL PIN uses eleven lightweight, stamped steel cogs held together with high-strength stainless steel pins that's extremely light and durable
- Aids in mud clearance giving you cleaner shifting performance and longer component life
- X-GLIDE 2 provides quick, precise power-on shifting performance throughout the gear range
- Increases chain retention on larger cogs
- Improves both inboard and outboard shifting