Breezer Beltway 11+ City Bike -- 2018
Breezer bikes are the namesake of one of the greatest bicycle design innovators, Joe Breeze. The Breezer Beltway 11+ bike is a beacon of his tradition. With its durable frame, precise Shimano drivetrain, and responsive Shimano brakes (not to mention all of the bells and whistles that come with it, a headlight? Oh, my!) make the Breezer Beltway 11+ a must have for commuters, sightseers, and tourists.
To maintain a light weight, but still offer dependable durability, the Beltway 11+ features a frame crafted from hydroformed aluminum, and is shaped to provide riders with a more upright seated position. It also includes an aluminum disc fork for effortless and responsive steering.
The 11 speed Shimano Alfine drivetrain provides plenty of shifting choices for riders who are commuting or just joy riding through the city. The RapidFire Plus addition to the drivetrain gives cyclists the ability to shift quickly and to downshift 3 gears in just one stroke.
The Beltway 11+ also boasts Schwalbe Marathon Racer EVO tires, which feature puncture protection, low rolling resistance, and have an all-weather grip, making them ideal for commuters. To keep the tires in check, this bike includes Shimano Trekking hydraulic disc brakes to provide responsive and smooth stopping power.
We mentioned earlier that there are a few extras included with the Breezer Beltway 11+ bike, and they are perfect for city life. This bike includes polycarbonate fenders, an Axa Blueline 50 lux headlight, an Axa Blueline LED taillight, an aluminum rear carrier, a kickstand, and a bell. Wow. Try saying all that three times fast.
- Frame crafted from hydroformed aluminum for strength and a lighter weight
- Aluminum disc fork for effortless and responsive steering
- 11 speed Shimano Alfine drivetrain provides plenty of shifting choices
- Schwalbe Marathon Racer EVO tires have excellent grip and low rolling resistance
- Shimano Trekking hydraulic disc brakes for outstanding stopping power
- Also includes a kickstand, a headlight, an aluminum rear carrier, a bell, and polycarbonate fenders