Breezer Inversion Pro Gravel Bike - 2018
The best part of the ride starts at the end of the pavement. Breezer's Inversion Pro provides all-day comfort in the saddle, whether you're cruising the back roads with friends, taking on a cyclocross race or grinding out miles of gravel road.
A seamless, double-butted, chromoly D'Fusion frame has natural vibration dampening properties for a comfortable ride and is resistant to corrosion for years and years of rust free service. A full-carbon fork with a tapered head tube and 12mm thru-axle fork ends ensure the Inversion will track true when descending on any terrain.
The Inversion Pro is equipped with Shimano 105 11-speed components and an Oval 300 50/34T crankset for dependable shifting and plenty of gears to navigate steep inclines and rough terrain. Alex tubeless compatible wide rims and WTB Tubeless ready tires are rugged and versatile and a set of TRP hydraulic disc brakes supply plenty of braking performance in any type of weather. For a durable ride that's highly versatile, the Inversion Pro is here to break down the boundaries of what a "road" bike can be.
- Breezer D'Fusion fully-butted chromoly steel frame and carbon disc fork
- Shimano 105 11-speed components
- Alex GD24P tubeless compatible Disc wheels and WTB Exposure tubeless compatible tires
- Oval Concepts handlebar, stem, and seatpost
- TRP hydraulic disc brakes
- Comfortable WTB Volt Comp steel rail saddle