MRP Ribbon 29" Suspension Fork
The MRP Ribbon has set a new benchmark for suspension forks. Its outcast arch design with forward-facing weight reliefs, mitigate mud build up and deliver a distinctive look. The new bladder-free damper utilizes a low-pressure IFP and independently adjustable positive and negative air-chambers add for greater tunability. MRP's "PSST" pressure-relief valves quickly and easily bleed off excess pressure in the lowers caused by elevation and temperature changes. The final product delivers a fork with higher performance, more adjustability and features at a significantly lower price point.
- "Boost" spacing and 35mm stanchions
- "PSST" pressure-relief valves
- FulFill Positive & Negative air-chambers add greater tunability
- 8-positon low-speed compression, 16-position Ramp Control and rebound
- Outcast arch design mitigates mud build up & delivers a distinctive look