Bike shock pumps or bike suspension pumps fill up the air in your mountain bike's shocks. If you're riding down a hill at a high rate of speed, deftly avoiding rocks and branches, you feel the trail in your bike and your body. Mountain bike shocks run out of air just like tires and they need to be filled up occasionally too. If your mtn bike ride seems a bit too rough, check your shocks and pick up a shock pump to get it back to optimum.
Spin Doctor Aftershock Suspension PumpWhen the valve on your suspension fork doesn't feel quite right, you need the expert quality and efficiency of the Spin Doctor Aftershock Suspension Pump. This high pressure pump inflates your front and rear shocks up to 300 PSI for optimal off-road performance. Swivel hose allows easy access in tight spots and pressure bleed valve guards against accidental negative pressure.
- Easily inflates up to 300 PSI
- Pressure bleed valve allows fine-tuning of shock pressure
- Swivel hose gets around those tight spots and hard-to-reach valves
- Aluminum and steel construction for lightweight strength and durability
- Suitable for front and rear shocks
Spin Doctor Aftershock Suspension Pump
- bleed valve:
- max. psi: