Marathon Full Suspension Bikes
Full suspension mountain bikes are fast on the downside of the trail, they absorb the rigorous impacts of an unpredictable trail and they're packed with lightweight mtb components that reduce your drag on the uphill. Enjoy the lightweight mtb frame, and the tough mtb components. Grab your bike hydration system, some energy bars and head out to the trails with one of our excellent full suspension mountain bikes.
SPECIAL OFFERTotally Free Shipping and Assembly When Shipped To Store See details
Fuji Outland 29 1.5 29er Mountain Bike - 2014The Fuji Outland 29 1.5 mountain bike features an ultra-light aluminum frame, FSR suspension design, and components from Shimano, Manitou and Schwalbe. You will be able to tell immediately that the Fuji Outland series was designed for high-powered, XC 29er performance.
Every great XC bike begins with a sound frame and suspension design. For the Outland, Fuji utilized their proprietary Altair A6 SL aluminum tubing on an FSR suspension platform. Made of 6066 aluminum, Altair 6 has a high yield value (increased strength), and an ultra-light, butted tube profile that boasts increased wall thicknesses in high-stress areas and shaves material where it's not needed. The result is a ride with a spritely-feel, but doesn't compromise on strength, rigidity and agility. Thanks to the FSR suspension, the Outland delivers more control, comfort and efficiency to every ride by isolating chain torque and brake loads. The FSR design is independent of brake forces, so it's free to compress and rebound over terrain features whether you're braking or not; allowing the tires to maintain contact with the ground a greater percentage of the time. The rear brake and drivetrain are decoupled on "floating" seatstays, keeping the FSR suspension active under braking to provide maximum control when it's most needed. Maximum control means greater traction. Finally, the FSR drivetrain is independent of the suspension, so pedal stroke is not affected. Chain torque won't engage the suspension, so as a rider puts effort into the pedals the bike will propel forward, not up and down.
The Fuji Outland 1.5 features a host of great components. The Manitou Tower Comp TS fork features a tapered steerer, for stiffness and durability, and 100mm of travel. A Manitou Radium Expert rear shock provides plenty of cushion over varied singletrack and features a lockout for climbing. A custom mix of Shimano Deore and XT components are performance minded and incredibly efficient. The Shimano Deore Rapid Fire shift levers provide lightning fast results and a set of powerful Promax Decipher hydraulic disc brakes with 180/160mm rotors will stop you in no time. Additionally, the Shadow construction of the XT rear derailleur avoids trail snagging and keeps shifting performance consistent.
The static handlebar, stem and seatpost components are provided by Oval Concepts. Oval has specialized in high-end parts and wheels for many years. Fuji paid close attention to the details required to execute a great cross country full suspension machine. The Oval M313 stem has a slight 6 degree rise, while the 710mm wide M100 handlebar is flat as a pancake and features a 9-degree sweep. This combination puts your body and weight further forward on the bike. The end result is better handling and more control over obstacles. Finally, a set of Hutchinson Cobra tires are mounted to Vera Terra wheels with Formula sealed disc hubs.
- Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
- Proprietary A6-SL alloy frame, custom-butted, semi-integrated tapered headtube and FSR suspension design
- Manitou Tower Comp TS Air fork with tapered alloy steerer, lockout, 100mm travel
- Shimano Deore drivetrain with an XT rear derailleur
- Promax Decipher hydraulic disc brakes
Fuji Outland 29 1.5 29er Mountain Bike - 2014
- bottom bracket:
- Praxis Works sealed cartridge
- Promax Decipher, hydraulic disc, 180mm/160mm rotor
- Shimano Deore HG62, 11-36T, 10-speed
- KMC X10, 10-speed
- OVAL 430 w/ integrated spindle, 44/32/22T
- Manitou Tower Comp TS air w/ tapered alloy steerer, lockout, 100mm travel
- A6-SL alloy, custom-butted, semi-integrated tapered headset w/ 1.5" lower bearing, hydroformed top and down tube
- front derailleur:
- Shimano Deore, M611, high direct mount
- Oval dual-density Kraton
- Oval M100, alloy flat bar, 9° sweep, 31.8mm diameter, 710mm wide
- FSA 1 1/8" - 1.5", sealed cartridge bearings
- Promax Decipher hydraulic disc
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano Deore XT, M781 SGS Shadow, 10-speed
- rear shock:
- Manitou Radium Expert w/ lockout
- Oval M200 w/ steel rails
- Oval M300, alloy double-bolt micro-adjust, 31.6mm x 350mm
- Shimano Deore, M610 Rapid Fire, 10-speed
- Oval M313, 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm clamp diameter, 6° rise
- Hutchinson Cobra, 29" x 2.1", 33 tpi
- Formula DC-73 front / DC-30 rear, 32H alloy disc hubs, Vera Terra DPD22 rims