Performance Bicycle Terms and Conditions
Free Shipping On All Orders $49 Delivered To Home or Office: No coupon code required. Minimum purchase amount of $49 net of any discounts and taxes, required for an order to qualify. Applies to ground shipping on orders delivered to a home or office address in the lower 48 states and does not apply to next-day, second-day, air or expedited shipping orders; overweight item surcharges do apply to items shipped via ground shipping that meet the minimum purchase amount. Orders by Team Performance Members will be eligible for an upgrade to 2nd business day shipping at no extra charge. Hazardous items require upgraded shipping and are not eligible to receive free shipping. In the event and order incurs shipping charges, coupons cannot be applied to the shipping amount charged. Performance Bicycle reserves the right to alter or cancel promotion at anytime without notice.
Totally Free Ship to Store: No minimum order size required. All shipping and overweight/oversize charges waived in cart. Offer DOES NOT apply to expedited shipping methods. Offer not available on previous purchases. Team Performance memberships, renewals and gift cards are not eligible for the Ship to Store option. Please allow 4-7 business days for your order to arrive at the Performance Bicycle store you select. Team Performance 2nd Business Day Shipping Upgrades do not apply to orders shipped to a Performance Bicycle retail location. You will receive an e-mail from the Performance store you selected when your order is available for pickup. Please bring a copy of the E-mail and your photo ID.
Free Shipping Promotions. Minimum purchase amount, as specified, prior to any discounts and taxes, required to qualify for offer. This offer applies to standard shipping in the lower 48 states and does not apply to red phone, next-day, second-day, air or expedited shipping orders; overweight and oversize item surcharges still apply. Orders by Team Performance Members will be eligible for an upgrade to 2nd business day shipping at no extra charge. Hazardous items require upgraded shipping and are not eligible for this offer. Promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions and cannot be applied to previous purchases. Sorry, no rain checks. Photographic and typographic errors are unintentional and subject to change. Offer valid during dates specified only.
Totally Free Shipping Promotions. Minimum purchase amount, as specified, prior to any discounts and taxes, required to qualify for offer. This offer applies to standard shipping in the lower 48 states and does not apply to red phone, next-day, second-day, air or expedited shipping orders; overweight and oversize item surcharges are waived. Orders by Team Performance Members will be eligible for an upgrade to 2nd business day shipping at no extra charge. Hazardous items require upgraded shipping and are not eligible for this offer. Promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions and cannot be applied to previous purchases. Sorry, no rain checks. Photographic and typographic errors are unintentional and subject to change. Offer valid during dates specified only.
Percentage Off Promotions. Valid with required item purchase, as marked. Discount is reflected in cart. Offers are not combinable with each other or other coupons and cannot be applied to previous purchases. Sorry, no rain checks. Photographic and typographic errors are unintentional and subject to change. Offer valid during dates specified only.
Dollar Off Promotions. Valid with required item purchase, as marked. Discount is reflected in cart. Offers are not combinable with each other or other coupons and cannot be applied to previous purchases. Sorry, no rain checks. Photographic and typographic errors are unintentional and subject to change. Offer valid during dates specified only.
Not all vendors participate in all promotions. Not all vendors participate in all promotions. Promotions may not apply to the following: Elliptigo, Fox, Garmin, GoPro, Lizard, Pearl Izumi, PowerTap, Race Face, Shimano, Smith, Speedplay, Stages, SE Retro/Rad/Kids Series bikes, gift certificates and eGift card purchases. Promotions may exclude bikes and bike frames.
Spin Doctor Service Plan
Spin Doctor Performance Service Plan Description
The Spin Doctor Performance Service Plan (the "Plan") provides the Participant (1) Up to two each of Bicycle Tune-Ups and Drive Clean services, (2) Up to four Flat Tire Repair services and (3) a 50% discount from the regular list price on other maintenance or repair service charges for their bicycle performed at Performance® Bicycle locations. The Plan must be used on the bicycle which the Participant purchased the Plan for which will be noted on the Member Card. The Plan is designed for individual Participant use and cannot be used for a group or commercial purposes. The Plan does not replace the manufacturer's warranty on covered equipment. When obtaining services, parts are not included in the Plan and must be purchased from Performance® Bicycle to be eligible. The Plan does not cover shipping costs if your bicycle must be shipped to or from a Performance repair facility.
Participants may obtain service by bringing the covered bicycle to any Performance Bicycle location, visit performancebike.com or call 800-727-2453 to find the nearest retail service center. For service at Performance Bicycle retail locations, you must present a valid Spin Doctor Performance Service Plan Member Card (the "Member Card") and a valid I.D. matching the name on the Member Card. Performance® Bicycle technicians will provide Participants with parts pricing upon inspection of the Participant's bicycle.
Term of Coverage
The Plan coverage is for a period of two years. It begins on the date of your Spin Doctor Performance Service Plan purchase and expires on the second anniversary of the date of purchase. Please refer to your sales receipt and Member Card to identify the expiration date of your Plan.
Exclusions from Coverage
The Plan does not cover shipping costs if your bicycle must be shipped to or from a Performance® Bicycle service facility. Parts are not included in the Plan and any parts to be installed must be purchased from Performance Bicycle. The Plan does not cover any loss, repair or replacement necessitated by acts of God, accidental, consequential or intentional damage, misuse, abuse or damage caused by non- authorized repair personnel or pre-existing conditions for any covered product that was subject to neglect, abuse or damage prior to the issuance of the Plan. Also, not covered are repair or replacement costs from problems due to improper and/or non-factory authorized installation or repairs. This Plan is not an extended warranty, is separate from any product warranty you may have, and does not make any claims as to conflicting or replacing a manufacturer's warranty. This Plan is intended for an individual's personal bicycle use and does not cover bicycles or products used for commercial purposes. Electric or gas powered kits are excluded from services covered under this Plan.
Team Performance Club Policy
Rules and Regulations
1 . Automatic Renewal - Memberships are automatically renewed annually at the fee effective at the time of renewal. Consent to Automatic Recurring Charge: By purchasing your Team Performance Membership or Renewal, you request and agree that we may annually automatically renew your Team Performance membership by charging the credit card you used most recently to enroll initially or to renew membership. The renewal charge will be made one year from the date of this transaction unless you notify us through one of the simple Opt Out procedures described below or the credit card processing company informs us that the credit card should not be used or is expired or not to be honored. You further authorize us, at our option if we learn that your credit card is no longer valid or the attempted charge otherwise does not work and if you have a sufficient amount of Team Performance points on your membership account, to redeem the points on your membership account to renew your Team Performance Membership. If any of these things occur, or if your credit card is no longer valid for any reason, such as that you discontinued or changed the account, or if the expiration date has changed, or if the credit card processing company gives us notice that your credit card should not be used, the charge for the Team Performance annual membership may not be processed and your membership may not be renewed through this process. Therefore, please ask us about renewing your membership if the credit card you provided us is no longer valid (or has a changed expiration date).
Opt Out-Contact us if you wish to opt out of or cancel any of these consents by calling 1-800-800-8847, Mon-Fri 8am-10pm EST, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Consent to Use of Electronic Signature and Records - by purchasing your Team Performance Membership or Renewal, you are affirmatively consenting to the use of the electronic signature process. You understand that you have the right to have the Authorization provided to you in a non-electronic form, provided however that we may assess a copying fee for sending a paper copy of the Authorization to you. Your consent to use the electronic signature process applies only to this specific transaction and not to any other future transactions. If you wish to withdraw your consent to use the electronic signature process at any time or you wish to obtain a paper copy of this Authorization, please contact us by calling 1-800-800-8847, Mon-Fri 8am-10pm EST or e-mail to email@example.com.
3. Memberships are for individuals only, not couples, organizations, or businesses.
4. Points are not earned on the points redeemed by Team Members.
5. You will need to present a second form of identification when using your Team Performance membership at one of our retail locations.
6. Members earn points on the redemption of gift cards and eGift cards. Points are not earned when gift cards and eGfit cards are purchased by members or non-members. Points may not be used to purchase gift cards or eGift cards.
7. If you use points as payment on a catalog or web order and an item from that purchase is returned via mail to our Returns Dept., your account will first be credited with points and the balance will be in legal tender. If you use points as payment on a store purchase and an item from that purchase is returned to the store, your return will either be issued as a store credit or in legal tender.
8. Merchandise orders will be sent free of shipping charges to the store. If merchandise is sent to another address, members must pay regular shipping costs (if any) but the order will be upgraded to 2nd business day delivery at no additional charge; overweight and oversized charges still apply. 2nd business day delivery upgrade not available on international orders. 2nd business day delivery upgrade not available for orders placed through others' websites, stores or contact centers.
9. Orders for Team Members in geographic regions not served by 2nd business day service will have their packages shipped via ground service. This includes APO, FPO, Foreign, and P.O. Box orders. If a back order causes your order to be sent in more than one shipment, we pay regular shipping on all shipments following the original order (excluding international orders). All overweight item charges apply. Back orders are not eligible for the 2nd business day delivery upgrade. Orders placed through others' websites, stores or contact centers do not apply.
10. Point balances expire 90 days after membership expiration.
11. Performance reserves the right to change club policies and benefits and cancel memberships at any time. The current policies are posted on our website. You agree, and your continued use of your Team Performance membership further constitutes your agreement, that the then-current website posting supersedes all prior versions and applies to your membership.
12. Negative point balances reflect returned merchandise. Points will be lost when merchandise is returned. If merchandise is returned and points for the account are not available for reduction due to redemptions of points, the value of the points redeemed may be offset from and deducted from any refund for the returned merchandise. This will be done solely at the discretion of Performance Bicycle. The remaining balance on the purchase price of the merchandise returned will be refunded per the return policy of Performance Bicycle.
13. Points are calculated on the purchase price of the products you buy directly from Performance at Performance stores, its official website and by phone through its contact center, but not from others' websites, stores or contact centers. Members do not earn points on the annual membership fee, shipping, tax, purchase of gift cards or e-gift cards, or the redemption of points. Points are not redeemable at others' websites, stores or contact centers.
Terms and Conditions
Low Price Promise: Our goal is to provide the best value every day. If you find a lower advertised price, we will match it at the time of your purchase, or refund you the difference for up to 30 days. The comparison item needs to be the same model, year, color, size, currently be in stock, new and not previously owned or used, and offered by a domestic seller. Show us the advertisement or provide the web address and we'll gladly refund you the difference. Performance receipt required.
If you are shopping by telephone, just tell the operator where the special is printed. If you are ordering by mail, send a copy of the ad with your order. If you are shopping at one of our retail stores, bring in the ad with you. If you are purchasing online, simply give us the Price Match information in the Notes section when you are checking out. Please include the item, the price and where you saw the price, including URL if it is a Web site, or the edition of the magazine or catalog. Each price is subject to verification. Price Matching Online will delay processing and shipment of your order.
To request a price match for an online purchase, please call our Contact Center at 1-800-727-2433 Mon-Fri, 9am to 6pm ET., e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit one of our stores. Please include or show the link to the competitive advertisement or webpage.
For purposes of this offer, an "authorized U.S. dealer" includes only bona fide online or brick and mortar retailers whose business is the sale of first quality bicycles and/or bicycle equipment and accessories which are authorized dealers of all of the manufacturers whose items they sell, including the item at issue. Item must be advertised in a local or national paper, internet, magazine or catalog by an authorized U.S. dealer. Discontinued merchandise, gray market merchandise, merchandise on which any identification codes or numbers have been removed or defaced, demo and exclusive models, floor samples, factory seconds, open box items, limited quantity items, closeouts, "Going Out Of Business" Sale priced items, bundles, misprints, auctions and auction sites, classified ads, rebates or deferred savings, outlet items, free or promotional items, financing and taxes are all exempt. We reserve the right to limit quantities of price matched items. Photocopies of ads or receipts will not be accepted as verification.
Availability: All products are subject to availability and prior sale. All prices appearing in our catalogs or Web site are subject to change without prior notice. Performance is not responsible for printing errors or other errors appearing in our catalogs or Web site. All orders are subject to acceptance by Performance, inc.
Notice: Some suppliers suggest retail prices and/or market their products to consumers at a set retail price. This is commonly referred to as an MSRP. You may see MSRP prices on our website, in print or in-store.
Web site: Prices on our Web site are in effect until they are removed from the page unless otherwise noted. Clearance items have limited quantities, sizes/colors may no longer be available, and these items may not be available in our retail stores.
Payment: Our website and catalog prices are in U.S. currency. You may use American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover Card, Paypal or mail us a money order or personal check drawn on U.S. funds. Here is a link to Olsen and Associates Currency Conversion service: http://www.oanda.com/currency/converter/.
Promotions: Discounts are applied to the lowest-priced item.
Pricing: With respect to items sold by us through our website or a catalog, we cannot confirm the final price of an item until you complete your order. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items on our website or catalog may be mispriced. If the correct price of an item sold is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. In addition, you are protected for up to thirty days by our Low Price Promise for products you buy from us that you find for a lower advertised price either from us or from other domestic sellers. Click here for details. email@example.com