Performance Bicycle Trade-In Program
What's your used bike worth? Come find out! We've partnered with BicycleBlueBook.com, and we now accept trade-ins at your local Performance Bicycle store.
How To Trade-In Your Bike?
- Bring your 2000 model year or newer bike into any Performance Bicycle store location and tell an associate that you are interested in trading it in.
- We will enter your bike information in the BicycleBlueBook.com database to determine the value of the bike based on model, condition, components and other pertinent information.
- If you like the trade-in offer, we will help you pick out a new bike, and will apply your agreed-upon trade in amount towards the purchase price.
What Else You'll Need
To help fight bike theft, we require anyone who wishes to trade to bring their driver's license and that the bike up for trade have an intact serial number.
The Fine Print
- Bike for trade must be presented in-person at the time of the transaction. We will not evaluate bikes based on photos, emails or ads.
- If your bike is not in the database, it can still be valued. This custom quote process takes 48 hours.
- BicycleBlueBook.com valuations assume all stock-componentry.
- Trade-in credit cannot be redeemed as cash, the amount offered must be used towards a bike purchase.
- Performance Bicycle will accept any bike for trade-in with a BicycleBlueBook.com value estimate of $200 or more.
- We will accept trades on model year 2000 and newer bikes.
- At this time, Performance Bicycle cannot accept eBike / electric bike trade-ins.
Trade-In For More
When you trade-in with Performance Bicycle, you can be sure you are getting a fair deal, because we base our trade-in values on BicycleBlueBook.com's analysis. When you bring your bicycle in, our expert technicians will determine its condition, and make an offer based on BicycleBlueBook.com's unbiased standards.
Upgrade Your Collection
If you have a bicycle that just doesn't get used, trade it in with us, and we'll give you credit towards something you'll actually ride!
Don't want to deal with Craigslist or the hassle of taking apart, packing and shipping a bike? Trading-in is a quick and easy way to get real value out of an unused bike.