SRAM Red 22 Bike Chain 11 Speed
The SRAM Red 22 11-speed chain is specially engineered to work with the new SRAM 22 groups. The chain is narrower to fit the smaller spacing between the cogs on the 11-speed cassettes, and the outer plates have been heavily chamfered to improve shifting and run more quietly.
PowerChain II technology is utilized to create an incredibly strong chain that improves front end shifting and allows you to shift under load, without sacrificing rear shifting precision. This means that you don't have to worry about dropping chains or missing shifts because the chain isn't up to the task. The Push Pin Power technology increases strength and durability, so you don't have to worry about breaking chains when you try to shift under high power loads.
HollowPin construction utilizes chrome hardened pins for longer chain life and to reduce weight. The PowerLock connecting link makes installation a breeze. PowerLube high performance grease keeps the chain running smoothly and quietly for extended service life and better performance.
- 11-speed chain is narrower to fit the tighter spacing on the 11-speed cassette
- PowerChain II technology increases strength and shifting precision
- PowerLube high performance grease keeps the chain running quietly and protects links and pins from wear
- HollowPin technology with chrome hardened pins increases chain life and decreases weight
- PowerLock connecting link makes installation easy