Praxis Works Shimano Road Bottom Bracket Conversion with R Collet
The Praxis Works Shimano Road BB Conv is Designed to be a proper BB for installing Shimano Hollowtech II steel spindle cranks in either BB30, PF30, or Specialized's OSBB frames. Praxis Works' new patent pending Rubber Collet design keeps the cartridge bearings outboard of the frame right on Shimano spec for greater rigidity and free of frame/c-clip tolerance issues that other systems deal with.
- Updated Rubber expanding Collet design | Patented Pending
- "Rubber Collet" drive cup expansion for wiggle-free press
- Non-Drive O-Ring compensates for frame width discrepancies
- This BB is for Shimano Hollowtech II steel spindle road cranks only
- Designed precisely to Shimano bearing stance & chain line spec
- Forged & machined heat-treated 7075 T6 Aluminum