OneUp Components Bash Chain Guide
As the trend for lower and slacker bikes continues, chainring protection is becoming even more important. The OneUp Bash Guide uses the same simple, one tool installation and adjustment as OneUp's best-selling ISCG05 Chain Guide, but adds more strength where you need it. While ideal for enduro racers, the OneUp Bash Guide is equally at home on your trail bike, where the extra bash protection is a must for aggressive riders or DH rig.
The OneUp Bash Guide was developed with input from EWS World Champions, Richie Rude and Jared Graves. Reinforced Nylon bash guards and a back plate cut from 8mm thick 7075-T6 aluminum, ensure that the OneUp Bash Guide can handle the biggest hits, but at a weight of only 102g (34T) you may forget it's even there.
- Install without removing your crank
- Single tool install and adjustment
- Boost compatible
- Oval Compatible
- Stainless Steel hardware
- Includes 2 top guide pieces 1xBlack 1xGreen
- Includes 3 bash plates (28-30T, 32-34T, 36T)
- Patent Pending adjustment system
- Capacity: 28-36T
- Chainline: 5.5mm adjustment
- Mount: ISCG05