Louis Garneau CB Carbon Lazer Women's Bib Shorts
In race day conditions, you want all your focus to be on the ride. Whether it's a race, a fast group ride, or a hard gran fondo, the last thing you want to be focused on is how uncomfortable your shorts are. The Louis Garneau CB Carbon Lazer women's bib shorts are the shorts that do their job so well, you won't even know they're there--which is really the best compliment you can pay to a pair of shorts, really. CB Carbon lycra fiber helps to enhance blood flow. CB Lazer Rev and CB Gladiator fabric treatments incorporate coldbalck technology that lowers the surface temperature in the sun, improving performance and preventing fatigue. Highlander mesh panels improve breathability and wick away sweat. Highlander Mesh bib straps maximize muscular performance by improving bloodflow and wicking away sweat to keep you dry and comfortable. The ergonomic 4Motion women's chamois insert features multi-thickness perforated high density foam helps absorb road vibration and provides all day comfort, an anti-microbial topsheet to improve hygiene, and an ergonomic pre-shaped design with center channel cut out to reduce chafing and improve bloodflow.
- CB Carbon lycra fabric enhances blood flow
- CB Lazer Rev fabric maximizes muscular performance
- CB Gladiator treatment helps reflect heat and lower surface temperature
- Carbon X-Mesh improves muscular performance
- Highlander Mesh improves airflow and wicks away sweat
- Coldblack technology lowers the surface temperature
- Ergonomic fit for comfort in aggressive riding positions
- Detachable straps and front trim for easier "pit stops"
- Reflective accents