SIDI Kaos Carbon Road Shoes
Color:The price of the product might be updated based on your selection
Size:The price of the product might be updated based on your selection Sizing Chart
Known for their stiff soles, SIDI shoes have raised the standard of what a race shoe should provide for its wearer. SIDI's new Kaos shoe is built to keep its shape in all types of weather and conditions and many features are replaceable so the shoe can last for years to come. The Kaos shoe is made with SIDI's Millennium 4 Carbon Sole--the latest in sole design. The Millennium is made of Nylon injected with carbon fiber that makes it 37% stiffer than the traditional nylon sole and provides excellent power transfer to the pedals. While stiff, the sole has enough flexion so blood circulates and the foot doesn't cramp. The carbon sole lasts through many miles of riding under all conditions because it doesn't absorb moisture and resists deterioration that can be caused by high mileage or extreme temperatures. An anti-slip toe insert and a replaceable polyurethane heel pad are integral parts of the design. The stiff heel pad is another feature that ensures leg power is directly transferred to the pedal. The heel pad securely closes the back of the shoe around the heel and above the heel bone. This closure completely eliminates heel lift and increases how much leg power is harnessed. Riders can micro-adjust the closures across the forefoot with the Tecno 3 Precision Ratchet closure. You can twist two buttons at the forefront until you find the exact tension needed for complete comfort. The wire used in the Tecno 3 has been improved so on-the-bike adjustments are smoother and more exact. The Tecno 3 is replaceable, another factor that extends the life of this SIDI cycling shoe. Additionally, the Caliper Buckle ratchets at the top of the shoe can be adjusted in both directions. This is enables smooth, on-the-fly micro-adjustments for an overall better ride.
- Tecno 3 Precision Ratchet closure independently micro-adjust fit across forefoot and toe and is serviceable and replaceable
- Caliper Buckle two-way ratchet for easy on-bike adjustment with incremental tightening and loosening
- Soft Instep 2 System distributes pressure evenly over the arch area and is adjustable from both sides to achieve the perfect center position. Eliminates the need for the High Instep Extender and is serviceable and replaceable.
- SIDI Heel Cup stabilizes and supports the heel to reduce slippage and increase power transfer
- Replaceable heel pad securely closes the back of the shoe around the heel and above the heel bone eliminating heel lift and increasing how much leg power is harnessed
- Millennium 4 Carbon Sole:
- Made of Nylon injected with carbon fiber that makes it 37% stiffer than the traditional nylon sole
- Provides excellent power transfer
- Has enough flexion so blood circulates and the foot doesn't cramp.
- Lasts through many miles of riding under all conditions because it doesn't absorb moisture and resists deterioration that can be caused by high mileage or extreme temperatures.
- Uses a 3-hold drilling pattern for compatibility with the best pedal systems available, and includes a printed 10 mm lateral and fore/aft cleat alignment scale on the sole as well as the Look Memory Eyelet for easy cleat alignment and replacement.