Diamondback Clarity 2 Women's Hybrid Bike -- 2017 Performance Exclusive
Save $200.03 (33%) $399.97 MSRP $600.00
The Clarity 1.0 is a Performance exclusive, created by Diamondback, but only available at Performance. It features a strong frame, smooth drivetrain, and tires that can take on wet roads and dirt paths. Made with the same features as many of Diamondback's more expensive models, the Clarity offers women excellent ride quality, perfect fitting options, and ease of use.
The frame of the Clarity 1.0 is made of 6061-T6 alloy, is fully butted, and shaped to feature Diamondback's devine geometry for an upright riding position. This bike also includes an integrated ferrous hi-ten steel fork and shaped straight blade for accurate steering on and off the road.
A smooth Shimano drivetrain with a whopping 21 speeds adorns this hybrid bike, making it perfect for commuters who enjoy a little weekend off-roading. Riders will notice that the drivetrain works equally well gliding over pavement as it does churning through hardpack.
In making sure that this bike would keep cyclists excited about riding this bike, Diamondback included all-weather tires that keep commuting in the city a cinch. Using water dispersion tread pattern, these tires are sure to grip to the road on rainy mornings. The Clarity 1.0 also includes Tektro Aries mechanical brakes with a short linear pull for reliable stopping power.
- Crafted from 6061-T6 alloy, this frame is fully butted and assembled to have devine geometry
- Clarity integrated ferrous hi-ten steel fork and shaped straight blade for accurate steering
- Smooth Shimano drivetrain with 21 speeds to cover riding on or off road
- Excellent stopping power with Tektro Aries mechanical brakes
- Kenda Kwik Trax Tires for riding in rain or shine