Breezer Beltway 8 Road Bike -- 2017 Performance Exclusive
Save $139.03 (10%) $1,199.97 MSRP $1,339.00
The Breezer Beltway 8 road bike features all of the professionally picked components of its Beltway siblings, but is a more clean cut version. The Beltway 8 features the essentials for commuters and road riders, an excellent drivetrain with plenty of speeds, durable and grippy tires, plus noise-free hydraulic disc brakes.
The Belway 8 features a lightweight and durable hydroformed aluminum frame, built for trekking through the city. It also includes an aluminum disc fork for smooth steering and to help absorb some of the road chatter on your morning commute.
The 8 speed Shimano Alfine shifters with RapidFire provide cyclists with a solid range of gears while commuting. Plus, the RapidFire feature allows for fast shifting and the ability to downshift 3 gears in one stroke. The Breezer crankset is crafted from forged aluminum for a strong build that will last.
For keeping riders safe and comfortable on their Beltway 8, 700x35c Continental Sport Contact II tires and Shimano hydraulic disc brakes were added. The tires feature a double casing for long lasting tread, plus they have low rolling resistance. The brakes are ideal for the uncertain city commutes, as they provide responsive and stable braking performance.
Okay, so there are a couple of extras on the Breezer Beltway 8, but just enough to stay true to the Breezer line. This commuter bike also features a kickstand and a bell.
- Frame crafted from hydroformed aluminum for a strong build that is also lightweight
- Aluminum disc fork for increased responsiveness and ease of steering
- Smooth Shimano Alfine shifters with RapidFire for quick shifting and the ability to downshift 3 gears in 1 stroke
- 700x35c Continental Sport Contact II tires with double casing for long-lasting tread
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes provide quick and noise-free stable braking performance
- Also includes a kickstand and a bell