Fuji Traverse 1.5 Disc Women's Sport Hybrid Bike - 2018
A sport hybrid bike needs to be able to handle challenging terrain, provide comfort, and transition seamlessly between ground types like dirt and pavement. The Fuji Traverse 1.5 Disc embodies all of these performance aspects. It's a great multi-sport bike to tend to your weekend exercise, complete a few simple tasks around town, or take in a lazy neighborhood ride. It's designed to be functional, efficient, and most of all, comfortable. It has several key features that enable it to do so much and still offer great value.
The Fuji Traverse aluminum frame is built light and tough and updated with a slimmer design and S-bend chainstays. It's manufactured with custom-butted tubes for maximum durability, but by using aluminum, Fuji keeps the Traverse light and agile; the best of both worlds. Then, they added an SR Suntour NEX suspension fork with 63mm of travel to take the sting out of any unevenness in the pavement. Finally, Tektro hydraulic disc brakes slow you down by braking on 160mm rotors instead of the rim. This technology, borrowed from mountain biking, will ensure you have maximum stopping power.
The 1.5 Disc was designed with a custom Shimano Altus 24-speed drivetrain. Intuitive Altus EZ Fire shifters change cable tension on the Shimano rear front derailleurs. The result is a ride that's efficient and requires little to low maintenance. The Traverse is a versatile bike that's just plain fun and easy to use.
- Constructed of custom-butted A2-SL aluminum that is both strong and lightweight.
- Suspension fork smoothes out the ride.
- Fuji's PowerCurve downtube is shaped from the head tube to the bottom bracket junction to provide greater torsional stiffness.
- S-bend chainstays are shaped for power transfer and plenty of tire clearance.
- Disc brakes for ultimate stopping power.
- Shimano 3x8 drivetrain to tackle climbs or flats.