Looking for a new take on the bicycle water bottle? Meet the Arrive L water bottle! Designed for riders looking for the performance, function and beauty unlike anything else on the market. Why settle for scratched up graphics, clashing colors, or clunky shapes in the middle of your bike? Beautiful bikes deserve beautiful bottles.
These bottles are tested and developed with international UCI pro racers to deliver on both design, and performance.
- Visually upgrade your bottles and bike with the sleek shape that has won Good Design and International Design Awards.
- No logos or graphics to scratch and ruin. Express your style with a clean look and color-coordinated caps.
- Patented tapered shape slides in and out of cages and jersey pockets easely, allowing easier access to focus on riding.
- Works especially well in small frames and dual-suspension bikes.
- Compatible and sits securely in all standard cages.
- Self-Sealing Nozzle keeps your frame clean and won't leak.
- Rehydrate quickly with a high flowrate nozzle that's always up and ready to be used.
- Large 710ml / 24oz capacity for longer rides.
- AntiMicrobial body and cap fights mold, bacteria and odors, so your bottle stays cleaner, for longer.
- BPA-free and phthalates-free (hormone disruptor-free.)
- 3-Part Assembly makes it easy to pulls apart for thorough cleaning.
- Top-rack dishwasher safe.
- S - 18.5 oz
- L - 24 oz
Thursday, Nov 19 2020 (1 week ago)
Abloc Arrive Water Bottle (Red) (S)
A little smaller than I'd like but good otherwise. I carry bottles in my jersey pockets and these go in easier than other bottles. I'm ordering the bigger size.