The T.Cento EVO is a product of obsession. Assos set out to create the very finest long distance performance cycling bib short; the result is quite possibly the most comfortable set of cycling bib shorts money can buy. From the fit to the materials to the one-off Assos touches, they’re a game changer. Designed for comfort in the riding position, the regularFit offers a more generous fit around the middle but retains an ideal supportive fit on the legs. The chamois is the plushest and most forgiving, with 10mm of memory foam, positioned further back in the short which supports a more upright riding position. Beyond the fundamentals, the details and innovations are exquisite, from patented goldenGate technology which allows the chamois to move fluently with the body to the kuKuPenthouse, which is a unique solution to ensure comfort for the male anatomy. The Cento Evo are like the luxury swiss watch of cycling shorts, and stays true to the saying "you get what you pay for". This performance cycling bib is exactly what you deserve to be wearing on those century rides, gran fondos, or any long days in the saddle. The only down side is... once you try them you might never again settle for anything less. The Assos Cento EVO has a claimed weight of 185g, and comes in seven sizes.
- s7 EVO: Technology and fabrics engineered over a 5 year period
- comfortFit: Assos's most accomodating fit, suiting the widest range of riders. Allows generous freedom of movement without undue pressure on any part of the anatomy. Designed for long distance comfort.
- Type.439 Diadema: Unique within the industry, the weave has two different rates of 4-way stretch, which maximize the elasticity of the fabric, for maximum comfort and durability that resists wear and transparency over time.
- Y7 Frame Carrier bibTech: A bib using a wider cut of elastic for less pressure on your shoulders, resulting in less friction and more comfort.
- Stabilizer V3: A silicon piece attached to the bib straps that keeps them flat and stable. They also serve as a holder for sunglasses.
- CENTO S7 EVO insert: Elastic interface insert with 10mm of memory foam placed at the peak of both comfort and performance.
- ASSOS waffle: The patented three layer foam used in ASSOS inserts with perforations that make it light and highly breathable.
- ASSOS goldenGate: A patented technology which augments the performance of the chamois by allowing the most fluent movement with the body. Rather than being stitched all the way around, it's only partially stitched, which allows the chamois to move in a three-dimensional way, and eliminates seams in the potential problem zone.
- kuKuPenthouse: A soft brushed microfiber pouch, free of the chamois insert, that cocoons the male anatomy offering protection and temperature control.
- Ultralight Leg Grippers: Light silicon treatment with optimal stretch return to secure the shorts in place without any excessive pressure and reduces fabric bulk
- Reflective Bands: Placed on the back thighs, these reflective bands do not wear easy and shine when headlights hit them.
- zeroWaist: A tape-reinforced edge of the waistband that gives more comfort with leg pressure and gently grips the waist.
- regularFit: A more relaxed fit than that of Assos' second-skin racingFit, this fit is optimized for comfort in riding position.
73% polyamide, 17% Elastane, 10% polyester
Note: Assos bibs fit perfectly on the bike and thus can feel a little 'short' while standing upright. Please refer to the charts below for measuring size, and note TIR is similar to XLG but wider (not taller).
This product was added to our catalog on September 14, 2020