Assos Rock Short Sleeve Jersey stands out from the pack with its ultralight fabrics, precise fit, and vibrant graphics. Look closely and you’ll see the geometric shapes used to create the ASSOS “A” take center stage on the Rock Jersey. It’s a pattern our designers wanted to highlight with this ultralight limited-edition jersey, complemented by vibrant colors throughout.
Racing or training in warm and hot conditions, the Rock delivers. It’s constructed with super lightweight Hill and new Push Pull Light textiles, both noted for their breathability, low weights, and phenomenal comfort. A few important details to call out are the raw-cut sleeves—which create the smoothest transition possible between the jersey and your upper arms—Triple Ramp Pockets to secure your cargo in the rear, and the just-right regularFit for day-long comfort on the bike.
- Type.105 Hill: This super lightweight knit features an open, circular structure for boosted breathability and comfort along the chest and abdomen. It has built-in UPF 15 and odorControl.
- Push Pull Light: The sleeves are made of our ASSOS-developed Push Pull Light warp-knit textile with high UV protection (UPF 50+). Highly breathable, this fine gauge knit with bi-stretch is quick drying and very comfortable.
- Stabilizator V7: Perfect for creating a cooling panel on the back of the jersey, this featherweight but strong material maintains stability and alignment—and has UPF 30—despite its minimal weight and volume.
- Raw-Cut Sleeves: A design that creates the smoothest transition possible between the fabric and skin. More comfort and precise hold with less pressure.
- Triple Ramp Pockets: Strong design with three textile-lidded pockets optimally located for ease of access; security and stability guaranteed.
- Full-Length Zipper: A slim central fastener allows full personal adjustment to temperature and exertion.
- regularFit: A body-mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than our racingFit—the best of both worlds, where speed and comfort converge.
This product was added to our catalog on April 7, 2020