The T.equipe_evo is the finest day to day performance short around. From the acclaimed T.equipe s7 comes this precursor to the next generation, the T.equipe_ EVO. A revised cycling bib with BMC race team inspired updates, including the equipeEVO_s7 insert. This insert, with it's distinctive black color, has enhanced ventilation at the front. Developed to increase airflow, these ventilation holes mean that your most sensitive areas will keep a cooler climate, thus improving comfort on longer rides. The 8mm of memory foam is nestled at the intersection between comfort and performance. Their patented goldenGate technology allows the chamois to move fluently with the body. Crafted in the Assos racingFit and employing their aeroPatterningFenomeno1 design, this garment was created to accelerate your ride. The T.equipe_evo are equally at home in the pro peloton, or at your local cycling event. This is what the pros wear when they aren't riding in their team kits. The Assos T.equipe evo has a claimed weight of 168g, and comes in seven sizes.
- s7 generation: Technology and fabrics engineered over a 5 year period
- racingFit: A fit that is tighter and slightly more compressive than regularFit and comfortFit. May feel restrictive out of the riding position but feels like a second skin while riding, and results in higher performance, improved comfort in aggressive riding positions, and less drag.
- Type.439 Diadema:Unique within the industry, the weave has two different rates of 4-way stretch, which maximize the elasticity of the fabric, for maximum comfort and durability that resists wear and transparency over time.
- aeroPatterningFenomeno1 design: From the fastest skinsuit at the 2012 Olympics, this design involves crafting the garment with a single seam that sits on the rear of your legs causing the main fabric of the shorts to wrap around your thighs, providing a unique level of comfort and compression.
- Y7 frame carrier bibTech: A bib using a wider cut of elastic for less pressure on your shoulders, resulting in less friction and more comfort.
- equipeEVO_S7 insert: 8mm of memory foam, patented elastic insert interface that stays with your body and follows your movements for reduced friction and increased comfort.
- Krater Ventilation: The small holes at the front of the insert increase airflow to your most sensitive areas, keeping them cooler and more comfortable.
- Assos Waffle: A unique three-layer foam used in the insert with perforations that make it light and highly breathable.
- ASSOS goldenGate: A patented technology which augments the performance of the chamois by allowing the most fluent movement with the body. Rather than being stitched all the way around, it's only partially stitched, which allows the chamois to move in a three-dimensional way, and eliminates seams in the potential problem zone.
- superFlat grippers: ultra minimal grippers with optimal stretch return to secure the shorts in place without any excessive pressure.
- odorControl: An anti-bacterial treatment that reduces unpleasant odors and improves durability.
- iceColor: A fabric treatment that reflects sunlight and thus reduces heat absorption to keep muscles cooler.
70% polyamide, 18% Elastane, 12% polyester
Note: Assos bibs fit perfectly on the bike and thus can feel a little 'short' while standing upright. Please refer to the charts below for measuring size, and note TIR is similar to XLG but wider (not taller).
This product was added to our catalog on March 14, 2018