Assos Mille GT Men's Wind Jacket is a windproof, lightweight shell jacket formulated for maximum protection and minimum bulk. Few riders head out on their bike without a windproof shell. Whatever the time of year they’re a staple part of your riding arsenal. The Mille GT wind jacket has been brought firmly into the Assos stable at a very fair price point while sporting signature Assos performance. On the front of this jacket they've deployed their proprietary Foil Ultra textile borrowed from other race-tuned, year-round pieces in the shells range. The side panels incorporate the high stretch and breathability of the Glossy textile. Additionally, the dual layer collar construction improves elasticity and comfort while riding. Those same cyclists who never leave without a windproof shell also value packability, demanding an Assos windproof jacket that can easily be stowed in your pocket while riding. This windproof riding jacket from the Mille GT collection meets those demands. Cut in regularFit, this is a comfort-focused, easy-to-throw-on piece for essential protection, minimum volume and maximum performance.
- regularFit: A body-mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than our racingFit. The best of both worlds, where wearability and speed converge.
- Foil Ultra: A windproof, water-repellent, rip-stop, lightweight woven fabric consisting of 100% polyamide.
- Glossy: This warp-knit windproof textile comes to the fore on the side panels to provide stretch and breathability. Dual layer collar construction for freedom of movement and comfort.
- Rustle-free: Deploys a design that is as acoustically innocuous as possible.
- DWR: As not every day comes with unbroken sunshine, we’ve treated this product with our DWR (Durable Water Repellency) treatment to protect you from rainfall.
- Ultra lightweight, ultra packable: With minimal volume, minimal seams and great packability.
- Slim, lightweight, full-length zip for individually adjusting to the conditions.
Composition: 94%PA 6%EA
This product was added to our catalog on April 27, 2020