The Assos UMA GT Half Shorts are a premium women's cycling short suited to every occasion. Whether you're racing, touring, spinning, or on the daily commute, these shorts are the ultimate price-point package for pleasant weather comfort. Cut from Assos's Type.439 Diadema fabric for superior stretch, high-wicking and compression capabilities, with meticulous detail to the construction, resulting in a flawless fit. Assos's super stretch aeroFit fabric on the abdomen keeps you in maximum comfort with no dreaded 'rollover'. And with a wide strip finishing the legs, you have perfect 'stay put' comfort without any pinch and squeeze. The UMA insert is lightweight, breathable, and cut to contour with Assos's acclaimed goldenGate technology. There are many cycling shorts out there, but let's face it, this is what you deserve! True excellence in women's specific cycling shorts, designed by those who know shorts best.
- S7 generation: employing technology and fabrics engineered over a 5-year period.
- Type.439 Diadema: A textile design unique within the industry, the weave having two different rates of 4-way stretch, resulting in exceptional elasticity of the fabric
- Female specific regularFit: A body mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than their racingFit. Provides the best of both worlds, where wearability and speed converge.
- UMA Insert: Cut narrower at the front to reduce bulk and increase comfort, specifically constructed for female riders. With 8mm of memory foam
- Assos goldenGate: A patented technology which augments the performance of the insert by allowing the most fluent movement with the body.
- Assos waffle: A unique three-layer foam used in the insert with perforations that make it light and highly breathable.
- odorControl: An anti-bacterial treatment that reduces unpleasant odors and improves durability
- iceColor: a fabric treatment that reflects sunlight and reduces heat absorption to keep muscles cooler.
- aeroFit: An ultra-luxe warp-knit fabric deployed in a double layer for the legs and abdominal area with a specific structure that works in favor of ventilation, contouring and providing the maximum comfort for unrestricted movement in our out of the saddle.
80% polyamide, 20% elastane
*Note: Assos term "Half Shorts" = (meaning Not Bib Shorts) These have an aprox 8" inseam. (size M)
This product was added to our catalog on June 4, 2018