Assos Women's UMA GT Spring/Fall Jacket is as a fine cross between a thermal LS jersey and a membrane-equipped shell-perfectly suitable for mild days in the saddle and essential when conditions take a turn for the wet and windy. Cut in the UMA regularFit, the Spring/Fall Jacket is less compressive than the racingFit apparel, providing a clean female-specific silhouette when paired with a jersey or base layer. The front panel is constructed using our NEOS MILD, which is a 3L softshell with a PU bonded membrane. Highly breathable, water-resistant, and 100% windproof, this flexible house-developed textile ensures your core stays fully protected from rain, road spray, biting winds, and low temps. For a touch of insulation, we included our brushed bi-stretch RX material along the tops of the arms, with Type.157 on the central back panel and underside of the arms for boosted breathability. In the back is our Triple Ramp Pocket system that locks in your cargo, the spring/fall (2/3) climaCode graphic on the upper panel, and a set of reflective strips on the lower left and right sides.
- NEOS MILD: A patented 3L windproof and highly breathable softshell constructed with a PU bonded membrane for added water-repellency.
- RX: A brushed bi-stretch warp-knit fabric developed to wick moisture and add light insulation.
- Type.157 Stripe Tex: Breathable and stretchy circular knit textile with built-in UV protection and odorControl.
- Triple Ramp Pockets: Flexible fabric panels sewn into each of the three pockets create "lids" for your cargo, covering the contents for added security and stability.
- Full-Length Zipper: Temperature regulation courtesy of a lightweight full-length zipper with camlock.
- Reflective Accents: Placed on the sides of the outer pockets for added visibility.
- Raglan Cut: Sleeve design free of a traditional shoulder seam, continuing up to the neck for greater range of motion.
- regularFit: Optimized for total comfort in the riding position, with a more relaxed cut than our second-skin racingFit.
This product was added to our catalog on December 4, 2019