Assos UMA GT Winter Bib Tights is ideal for those frigid winter rides where exposed skin from knee warmers and knickers won't cut it, where full-leg coverage and high levels of insulation become mandatory, the Winter Bibs answer the call. RX Heavy is a highly insulating brushed Roubaix textile that makes up the majority of the paneling, which now features an ECO water-repellent treatment for further protection from light precipitation. This fabric ensures your pelvis and legs stay shielded from biting winds and cold air, while the backs of the legs are made up of RX Light for added breathability in this high-flex zone. The fit of the bibs falls into the female-specific regularFit category, which means they're lightly compressive where they need to be, but not as tight as Assos's racingFit apparel. The fabric panels flex with each pedal stroke, as they're both pre-shaped and sewn to fully wrap and support the upper leg muscles, knees, and calves while in motion. The insert is UMA EVO, featuring 8mm of plush memory foam for dependable comfort on every ride.
- RX Heavy: A brushed warp-knit fabric developed to provide exceptional comfort, wick moisture, add high levels of insulation, and remain extremely flexible
- RX Light: Lightweight, asymmetrical-stretch warp-knit fabric developed to provide light insulation and boost comfort in high-flex areas
- 3D waffle: A patented, three-layer perforated foam that increases breathability and eliminates excess weight.
- GoldenGate: A patented technology that interrupts the stitching along both of the insert's side panels, allowing a more three-dimensional freedom of movement in this sensitive, rotational area.
- Y7 Frame Carrier Bib Tech: Wide, flexible bib straps converge at the upper back in a Y-shape design, resulting in a flat, stable structure that disappears between the shoulder blades.
- Schnalle: A thin magnetic clasp situated below the chest that's simple to fit and unclasp.
- Stabilizator V3: Dorsal stabilizer in a solid mesh with limited vertical stretch
- Reflective Bands: Placed on the backs of the calves for added visibility.
- RegularFit: Optimized for total comfort in the riding position, with a more relaxed cut than the second-skin racingFit.
Water Resistance: Yes
This product was added to our catalog on December 4, 2019