Assos Zegho G2 Dragonfly Copper Sunglasses weight a mere 27.5 grams, making it an evolution of cycling’s most advanced eyewear. A joint engineering effort with Carl Zeiss Vision Sunlens, Zegho reshapes the way you see on the bike. The original Zegho set the foundation for enhancing the visual experience for cyclists—best-in-class lenses with proprietary tunnelView (TV) technology, adaptive composite frames, and precision manufacturing. G2 goes further, featuring a refined shape, new lens tints, and built-in RX solutions, all while delivering the signature visual clarity and comfort that defined the original.
The lens locks to the temples with our triggerClick interface, an intuitive push-to-change mechanism that makes swapping lenses, quick and safe, without putting strain on either component. They dialed in their clickFace elastomer on the temples and fully adjustable nosepiece, giving you a near custom fit, regardless of your head shape. And for those who require corrective lenses, the G2 includes a prescription insert that seamlessly integrates with the eyewear.
Zegho is the combined effort of nine European specialty eyewear makers, each providing a specifically designed component. Every pair is handmade in Italy, requiring 22 manufacturing steps and the physical involvement of 37 people.
- triggerClick: With the G2’s intuitive push-to-change system, swapping the lens is quick, safe, and puts no strain on the lens. Simply push a button on the inside of the temple to release the lens and click in the replacement.
- G2 Lens: The G2 Carl Zeiss V-TORIC lens wears a lighter, more aggressive low-profile shape than the original, while still retaining the signature rimless platform that provides unobstructed vision and a superlight feel.
- Dragonfly Copper: A pink tint that balances colors to provide high-contrast vision in varying and low-light conditions. Light Transmission: 15.9%. Light Conditions: Medium Light. Contrast: Increased.
- RX Insert: For those who require corrective lenses, a lightweight RX insert is included with every Zegho G2, seamlessly integrating with the lens by locking into the top of the nosepiece for a balanced, comfortable fit.
- Ri-Pel: All the Carl Zeiss V-TORIC lenses are equipped with Ri-Pel back and front, a high-level hydrophobic and oleophobic treatment that guarantees high performance in all weather conditions.
- TR-90 Temples: The new TR-90 temples feature a wide contact interface where they meet the lens, adding durability to the connection point. The step-down zeroPressure shape mirrors the curvature of your head, and they’re finished with textured, supple clickFace inserts for a light and secure grip.
- Nosepiece: The fully adjustable nosepiece is constructed with our grippy clickFace elastomer, which conforms to your nose to provide a custom, secure fit. The composite top section anchors the RX Insert and stabilizes the lens.
- 100% UV Protection: Zeiss sun lenses work to protect your eyes and maintain healthy vision by absorbing harmful UV-A and UV-B radiation.
Frame Color: Black
Lens Color: Copper
Manufacturer Fit: -
Interchangeable Lenses: Yes