Avid Disc Brake Pads.
- Elixir/XX/Code/Juicy: available in organic (softer/quieter) or sintered-metallic (longer-life/higher-heat) compounds with steel or weight-saving aluminum backing plates *(note: metallic pads should not be used on '10-12 XX or XX-WC brakes with magnesium calipers)
- 2011+ Code brakes utilize a top-loading pad while '07-10 models use a bottom-loading system
- AV-6955: exclusive to the BB-5 mechanical disc brake (organic compound only)
- Pair/set (1 caliper): left and right pads with retraction spring
- Bulk: sold 20-sets per bag @ 40-50% savings, but no aftermarket packaging or springs (designed for service-center repair stock, not OTC sales)
- For separate pad retention/retraction parts, see caliper parts in disc parts section
|Fits:||SRAM Guide, Avid Trail|