Backcountry Research Gristle Fat Tube Saddle Strap. Designed to be a lightweight, minimalist solution for mounting accessories to the bike, the system is secure and versatile.
- With the Gristle Fat Tube Strap, you can conveniently mount your backup butyl rubber under the saddle. It has enough capacity to also handle a small pump/CO2 and a tire lever, so you can put your bike-mounted luggage set back on the shelf until your next epic adventure
- Glove-friendly pull points, innovative dual shock-cord pre-load system, a single-side pull retention system for even quicker access to your goods, and the most intuitive installation you've seen this side of a light bulb make this strap special
- Sized to fit a plus sized tube or fat bike specific tube on its own or with CO2 cartridges, multi-tool or a mini pump with levers or whatever you want
- No juggling, rubber bands or one handed cinching. Two proprietary dual shockcord preload-strap keeps your tubes, levers, inflation and more tightly bound to keep your goodies from falling on the ground during installation
- Heavy duty Bartacks used on all shockcord stress points
- Sewn with industrial UV and rot resistant bonded polyester thread
- Built in Bozeman, MT USA