|Hat Size (Inches)||Inches||Centimeters|
|S||6-1/2" - 7"||20-1/2" - 22"||51cm - 56cm|
|M||6-7/8" - 7-3/8"||21-5/8" - 23-1/4"||55cm - 59cm|
|L||7-1/4" - 7-3/4"||22-7/8" - 24-3/4"||58cm - 63cm|
Bell's Stratus MIPS Helmet combines lightweight aero efficiency with cutting-edge comfort technologies. The shape was refined for all-around road performance, ventilated for long climbs but still fast for the flats. The integrated float fit system offers comfort and security with a streamlined fit and an oversized dial that's easy to adjust with one hand. The overbrow ventilation system pulls cool air in through the front and pushes it through an air-channel matrix to reduce overheating. And thanks to the adjustable no-twist tri-glides, the straps stay flat and properly positioned no matter how hard you're hammering. This model also includes MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) for added protection in certain types of impacts.
- Overbrow ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation
- MIPS: Stands for multi-directional impact protection system, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
- Lightweight internal polycarbonate roll cage
- Float Fit: Minimalist lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments (integrated with MIPS)
- No-twist tri-glides: quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned
- Interior sweat guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear
Construction: Fusion in-mold polycarbonate shell
Compliance: CPSC Bicycle
Total Vents: 18 vents
Weight: 300 grams (Size M)
This product was added to our catalog on October 14, 2019
These Bell helmets are the only ones that fit me through my temples, so I'm happy this one works so well, and fits like the one I'm replacing.
I used it for the first time on a hot muggy day. The sweat-channeling setup works. I'd much rather have sweat dripping onto the end of my nose, where the sweat channel sends it, than into my eyes.
Other reviewers have complained that the straps aren't long enough on these Bell products. I share that concern. The straps are just barely long enough for me, and there's hardly any left over to secure the buckle. Bell, it wouldn't hurt to add 2-3 cm to the strap length.