|Hat Size (in)||Circumference (in)||Circumference (cm)|
|S||6-1/2 - 7"||20-1/2 - 22"||52 - 56cm|
|M||6-7/8 - 7-3/8"||21-5/8 - 23-1/4"||55 - 59cm|
|L||7-1/4 - 7-3/4"||22-7/8 - 24-3/8"||58 - 62cm|
Bell's Stratus MIPS Helmet combines lightweight aero efficiency with cutting-edge comfort technologies. The shape was refined for all-around road performance, ventilated for long climbs but still fast for the flats. The integrated float fit system offers comfort and security with a streamlined fit and an oversized dial that's easy to adjust with one hand. The overbrow ventilation system pulls cool air in through the front and pushes it through an air-channel matrix to reduce overheating. And thanks to the adjustable no-twist tri-glides, the straps stay flat and properly positioned no matter how hard you're hammering. This model also includes MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) for added protection in certain types of impacts.
- Overbrow ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation
- MIPS: Stands for multi-directional impact protection system, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
- Lightweight internal polycarbonate roll cage
- Float Fit: Minimalist lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber over-molded dial for adjustments (integrated with MIPS)
- No-twist tri-glides: quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned
- Interior sweat guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear
Fit System: Float Fit
Ventilation: 18 Vents
Safety Features: MIPS
Weight: 300g (Size M)
This product was added to our catalog on October 14, 2019
I had the same problem as another reviewer with the too-short chin straps coming loose. Ten minutes with a needle and thread solved it. That's good because I like these Bell helmets.
Bell: you could spring for an extra 3-4 cm of strap material.