When you're facing rides in the hottest of conditions, make sure you're wearing the Bellwether Coldflash Bib Shorts to remain cool and comfortable. The super-cooling Coldflash technology reacts with your sweat to lower the temperature of the fabric against your skin which keeps you cooler on sweltering days or long, exposed climbs. This technology reduces the amount of energy and perspiration needed to maintain body temperature which leads to greater hydration and improved performance. This cooling advantage is combined with soft and supple 4-way stretch fabrics which are so comfortable the shorts create a sensation of simply disappearing.
These pro-level bib shorts also feature a Forma Pro chamois designed and developed for handling the demands of long distance rides. The chamois sports special high density inserts concentrated on the main saddle contact areas plus utilizes an advanced anatomic shape to provide the needed stability, support, and protection for extended stints in the saddle.
- Premium, high-gauge Lycra provides a "barely there" sensation
- Coldflash technology reacts with perspiration for a prolonged cooling effect
- Direct-vent paneling improves breathability
- Forma Pro chamois features special high density inserts, an advanced anatomic shape, plus fast drying fabrics
- Ergonomic, multi-panel design for comfortable pedaling motion
- Wide, microfiber leg bands lightly compress without restriction
- Mesh bib straps are optimized for heat dissipation
- Flat seam construction eliminates chafing
- Inseam: 9.25"
- UPF 40+ protection from sun's rays
- Reflective accents enhance visibility in low-light conditions
|Inseam (Full Pant)||30-30.5"||30.5-31"||32-32.5"||32.5-33"||33-33.5"||33.5-34"||34-34.5"|
This product was added to our catalog on February 26, 2018