The Bellwether Ultralight Gel Shorts are perfect for touring, commuting, or any time you want to get out and ride with a casual look that still sports plenty of technical features for comfort and performance. These shorts sport a durable, lightweight, water resistant outer shell plus a pair of deep, zippered pockets for excellent carrying capacity. Inside, there's a Techmesh liner short with an Ultra Gel chamois which features gel inserts at main contact points to increase protection plus reduce road shock and vibrations. The Ultra Gel chamois also features variable density foam padding as well as an anatomic shape for hour after hour of pedaling bliss. The shorts' gusseted design removes seams under the chamois for strength and comfort while reflective tabs enhance visibility in low-light conditions.
- Outer shell features Hyperlite fabric for durability, light weight, and water resistance
- Mesh inner short (non-removable) uses Techmesh polyester for optimal breathability and comfort
- Mesh inner short's Ultra Gel chamois features gel inserts at main contact points, variable density foam, and an anatomic shape to ensure comfort for rides up to 5 hours
- Two deep side pockets with zipper closures for security
- Gusseted design removes seams under chamois
- Reflective accents enhance visibility in low-light conditions
This product was added to our catalog on April 8, 2019