In this world of smartphone apps, now your iPhone can serve as your bike computer. Thanks to apps like Strava, Garmin Connect, and others, you can simply use your phone's GPS to track your distance, speed, and more. But if you want to see it while you're riding, you'll need a way to mount your phone in view, while also keeping it protected. This top tube bag allows you to do that and keep anything else in reach.
- Securely mounts to top tube using 2 long hook and loop straps and a shock cord to wrap around the stem
- Fits all 6” smartphones (or smaller) with or without a case
- Utilize the phones touch screen thru protective window (finger print does not work thru window)
- Storage compartment under phone for small items such as keys, wallet, sunglasses, energy bars, tools, etc.
- Reflective Logo
- Dual zipper
- Does not scratch top tube
- Structured side panels to keep the Beetle sturdy at all times
Pack Type: Top Tube Bag
Pack Capacity: -
Mount: Hook & Loop Straps
Material: 840D Nylon
Dimensions: 7 x 3.5 x 2.75" (Bag), 3.5 x 6.875" (Window)
This product was added to our catalog on March 13, 2019