The Stem Sizer delivers a simple, quick, and precise way to determine ideal bicycle cockpit position and optimize rider comfort and performance.
- Single-bolt top-mounted clamp for easy handlebar changes
- Push-button adjustment for smooth length changes--no tools required to make adjustments
- Large thumb screw knob for quick stem angle adjustments within +/- 30 degrees
- Stem length adjustment from 60 – 145mm in 5mm increments
- Extra shim for handlebar clamp for grip. Fits 31.8mm and 25.4 mm handlebars
- Accommodates 1-1/4” and 1-1/8” threadless fork steerer tubes via the provided attachments
- Includes custom padded carry case
Material: Alloy & Stainless Steel
Stem Length: 60-145mm
Stem Angle: +/- 30°
Handlebar Clamp: 25.4mm, 31.8mm
Steerer: 1-1/8", 1-1/4"
This product was added to our catalog on April 21, 2021