SPECIAL OFFERSee details
Extra 20% Off On All Orders $50+: Valid 7/3/15 – 7/5/15 only. Minimum purchase amount of $49, prior to subtotal, required to qualify for offer. No coupon code is required to receive offer online or by phone. Online, discount is reflected in cart. Extra 20% off is not valid on bikes, Team Performance memberships or renewals, gift cards, Spin Doctor Services or Service Plans, previous purchases, shipping or sales tax. Some brand and/or item exclusions may apply to this promotion – visit Terms and Conditions for details. All bikes priced as marked. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon.
Park Tool DAG-2 Derailleur Hanger Alignment GaugeAn updated version of the popular DAG-1, the new Park Tool DAG-2 Derailleur Hanger Alignment Gauge utilizes a longer measuring pointer, longer threaded stud and a longer, narrower alignment boss to fit a wider variety of bikes.
- Solves a multitude of derailleur shifting problems, most notably with index shifting systems
- Extremely steady in operation and simple to use
- Threads directly into the derailleur hanger
- Gauge bar holds a gauge which marks the distance to the wheel
- Gauge then is rotated with the wheel to the 3, 6, 9, and 12 o'clock positions, noting any differences in measurements
- Alignment of the derailleur hanger is accomplished by applying pressure to the tool's arm - the results can be checked instantly
- Made with heavy gauge steel and chrome plated for long shop life
Park Tool DAG-2 Derailleur Hanger Alignment Gauge