SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 25% Off This Item, Discount Taken in Cart. See details
Markdown Madness: Event dates are 7/24/15 – 8/2/15 only. Online, percent discount is taken at checkout. Discounts apply only to specified categories and/ or brands as noted. All bikes and doorbusters priced as marked. Promotion excludes taxes, gift cards / eGift cards, Spin Doctor Services / Service Plans, Team Performance® memberships/renewals, paid training fees, bikes rental fees, and shipping & handling on web/phone orders. Some brand and/or item exclusions may apply – visit Terms and Conditions for details. Offer is valid online at PerformanceBike.com (no coupon code needed) or by phone at 1-800-727-2453. Promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions & cannot be applied to previous purchases. Sorry, no rain checks. Photographic, typographic and pricing errors are unintentional and subject to change.
Cane Creek 110-Series Traditional Headset (Top Assembly Only)A headset so durable and well-made that your great-great grandkids will still be running it? It's entirely possible. Cane Creek's 110-Series headsets are backed by a 110-year, no-questions-asked warranty. 110-Series headsets feature the best engineering, the best materials, the most effective seals and the cleanest aesthetics you'll find anywhere. You get precision steering control now and a chance to leave a little something behind for your descendants. The Cane Creek 110-Series traditional headset is for use with a fork with 1 1/8" straight steerer and a frame with a 34mm inside diameter head tube.
- Top assembly only
- For use with a fork with 1 1/8" straight steerer and a frame with a 34mm inside diameter head tube
- 7075 T-6 Aluminum construction, internally contoured and relieved to minimize weight and maximize strength
- New "Dual-Seal" crown race seal provides excellent seal efficiency with low friction
- New low-friction upper bearing seal completely seals bearing from contaminants and is fully captured by top cover; no loose parts
- Updated "carbon-friendly" captured compression-ring
- Top-quality split-lip seal stainless-steel bearings
- Interlok spacer compatible
- Cut in Cane Creek's Fletcher, NC machining facility from U.S.- made aluminum
- 110 year, no-questions-asked warranty
- Internal parts are cross-compatible across the 10, 40 and 110 series
Cane Creek 110-Series Traditional Headset (Top Assembly Only)
- 1 1/8"
- 7075 T-6 Aluminum
- stack height: