SPECIAL OFFERTake an Extra 15% Off This Outlet Item, Discount Taken in Cart See details
Take an Extra 15% Off Outlet: valid 8/3/15 -8/4/15 by phone and at PerformanceBike.com only and is taken off the lowest marked sale price in cart on qualifying items as marked in the Outlet section on Performancebike.com. Excludes complete bikes and frames. Discount does not apply to sales tax, or shipping and handling on web, phone orders. Offer is not combinable with any other coupon. Discount cannot be applied to previous purchases. Sorry, no rain checks.
Ergon SM3 SaddleFrom the people who brought a whole new level of comfort to your hands with their ergonomic MTB grips comes the SM3 mountain bike saddle. The idea behind the SM3 was similar -- to develop the ergonomically best-fitting, most efficient, highest-performing and most comfortable saddle in its class. Starting with an ultra-thin, flex-optimized GFX plastic shell, Ergon's designers added variable-thickness cushioning for anatomically specific support, a central relief channel, nose-mounted micro damper, a durable and weatherproof synthetic leather cover with chafe-reducing silicone coating and vibration-damping TiNox rails. They even offer it in two sizes, to properly accommodate a range of different tailbone widths.
- Ultra-thin, flex-optimized GFK plastic shell features isolated rear mounting rails for added flex
- Central relief area reduces pressure on soft tissues
- Innovative, multi-layered cushioning with progressive, tuned damping
- Nose-mounted micro damper enhances vibration absorption
- Rubber cushion on the underside of the saddle nose makes shouldering the bike more comfortable
- Lorica synthetic leather cover is treated with a silicone coating at the sides of the nose to reduce chafing
- Hollow TiNox rails are strong, lightweight and resilient
- Designed and engineered in Germany and hand-made in Italy by Selle Italia
Ergon SM3 Saddle
- 218g (Small), 223g (Large)