SPECIAL OFFERSee details
Markdown Madness: Event dates are 7/24/15 – 8/2/15 only. Online, percent discount is taken at checkout. Discounts apply only to specified categories and/ or brands as noted. All bikes and doorbusters priced as marked. Promotion excludes taxes, gift cards / eGift cards, Spin Doctor Services / Service Plans, Team Performance® memberships/renewals, paid training fees, bikes rental fees, and shipping & handling on web/phone orders. Some brand and/or item exclusions may apply – visit Terms and Conditions for details. Offer is valid online at PerformanceBike.com (no coupon code needed) or by phone at 1-800-727-2453. Promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions & cannot be applied to previous purchases. Sorry, no rain checks. Photographic, typographic and pricing errors are unintentional and subject to change.
Castelli Women's Pazza JacketStreamlined and versatile, the Pazza gives women cyclists a powerful tool in variable weather. Functions equally well as a full-on, all-weather jacket or a core-warming vest, thanks to its removable sleeves. SG0.6 Wind fabric thwarts wind, repels water and is extremely lightweight. Warmer fabric lining provides excellent insulation and pulls sweat away from the body. Second-skin cut increases aerodynamics and reflective details enhance visibility in overcast or dark conditions.
- Zip-off sleeves for 3-season versatility
- SG0.6 Wind fabric is sandwiched between a hollow-core polypropylene knit face and backer, trapping air on the inside for added warmth and allowing airflow to evaporate sweat -- all while remaining impossibly lightweight
- Warmer fabric uses a fleece lining to retain heat and 100% polyester fibers to quickly wick sweat away
- Temperature Range: 8-18° C / 44-64° F
- Form fit improves aerodynamics
- Full YKK cam-lock zipper maximizes ventilation
- Reflective tabs on back add visibility
- 3 back pockets
Castelli Women's Pazza Jacket
- Front/Sleeves: SG0.6 Wind; Back: 100% Polyester
- 3 back
- Windproof and Water-Resistant