SPECIAL OFFERSee details
Extra 20% Off On All Orders $50+: Valid 7/3/15 – 7/5/15 only. Minimum purchase amount of $49, prior to subtotal, required to qualify for offer. No coupon code is required to receive offer online or by phone. Online, discount is reflected in cart. Extra 20% off is not valid on bikes, Team Performance memberships or renewals, gift cards, Spin Doctor Services or Service Plans, previous purchases, shipping or sales tax. Some brand and/or item exclusions may apply to this promotion – visit Terms and Conditions for details. All bikes priced as marked. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon.
Park Tool MLP-1.2 Master Link PliersAre dirt and corrosion making it difficult to remove the masterlink from your derailleur chain? Then you need the Park Tool MLP-1.2 Master Link Pliers. Specifically designed to quickly and effortlessly remove and replace masterlinks.
- Many derailleur chains use a masterlink that allows the chain to be installed and removed by hand
- This type of masterlink doesn't require a traditional chain tool, but over time, grime and oxidation can make it difficult to separate by hand
- Simply insert the specially sized jaws into the masterlink and squeeze the handles for easy removal
- Vinyl coated handles for a comfortable grip
Park Tool MLP-1.2 Master Link Pliers
- Master Link Derailleur Chains